82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

wierd plutoon thingy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

wierd plutoon thingy. Empty
PostSubject: wierd plutoon thingy.   wierd plutoon thingy. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:00 pm

when i post in the forum it says

Pvt. S. Melin reporting
505th airbournedivision
fox company
2plutoon 1 squad

or something.

and im in easy company
1 plutoon 1 squad...
im kinda confused about this.
Back to top Go down
Sheffield |505th PIR|

Sheffield |505th PIR|

PostSubject: Re: wierd plutoon thingy.   wierd plutoon thingy. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Hey Melin, thats my issue dude. My classes have kept me busy and I haven't been able to do much with everyone stuff. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Last edited by Sheffield [82nd AB] on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheffield |505th PIR|

Sheffield |505th PIR|

PostSubject: Re: wierd plutoon thingy.   wierd plutoon thingy. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Alright yours is good I'm going through them all now, so there isn't anymore confusion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wierd plutoon thingy.   wierd plutoon thingy. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:12 am

Sheffield works very hard Cause he does the ribbons, cases your uniform and all graphics to each individual and what the earn when you play on our server. If anyone has a problem feel free to let him know The Sheff will get er done...Look at my totally blown case WoW..Salute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wierd plutoon thingy.   wierd plutoon thingy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wierd plutoon thingy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd AB DoD 1.3 :: :: 82nd AB Field Office :: :: General Chat-
Jump to: