82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Unban Request Ziggy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirk

Unban Request Ziggy Empty
PostSubject: Unban Request Ziggy   Unban Request Ziggy I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Name: kirk/ziggy/82

Steam ip: STEAM_0:0:10183540

Reason to be unbanned: When i joined axis and saw all the guns restricted it reminded me of
the white model glitch thats in the game and I knew that you guys had plugins that prevented
glitches.. so like an idiot I decided to check if you guys had a plugin that prevented the
white model glitch. You don't need a hack or anything to do it, its just a simple glitch where
when you hit random then pick a weapon thats restricted it makes your guy white and you spawn
with no weapons at all. It doesn't give you any advantage in any way and I am sorry that I did
it. I didn't know i would get banned for doing it and right before i was banned I killed myself
to get rid of it.
Back to top Go down

Unban Request Ziggy
Page 1 of 1