82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Bailey/hydro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bailey [82nd AB]
Recruit
Recruit

Bailey/hydro Empty
PostSubject: Bailey/hydro   Bailey/hydro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:03 pm

First Name: Brett
Last Name: Bailey
Birthdate: 1-25-91
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1743649
Steam Acount Name: hydro
Past Units: 35th, 9th, 19.ss
Past Ranks: I've been nearly every rank you can think of.
Who Recruited you: Long, Jagger
Comments: I love you..
Back to top Go down
Bailey [82nd AB]
Recruit
Recruit

Bailey/hydro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey/hydro   Bailey/hydro I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:05 pm

testing sig
Back to top Go down
Kitten

Bailey/hydro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey/hydro   Bailey/hydro I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:58 am

Welcome Back to the 82nd Airborne Division.
I, 1Lt. Kitten [82nd AB] approve you as a Recruit of The 82nd Airborne Division

Bailey/hydro Approved6

Please change your in game name to: Rec. B. Bailey [82nd AB]
Please change your Steam Friends name to include: Bailey [82nd AB]
Your forums name will soon be: Bailey [82nd AB]

You must wear these tags at ALL times while in our server and other unit servers. You are to ensure your tags are on before entering immediate after spawning in the server.

For Basic Combat Training (BCT) and will occur after your 15 day probation period of your enlistment so we know you are dedicated and want to join our family in the realism community. Sgt. P. Hilchey will reply with your BCT Date. We ask all new recruits to read the information in the BCT section of the forums. We will also ask you to check in to confirm you have:

*Read the information provided in the following link: HERE

Please*Salute* All Members of Our Unit and other Unit Members when they enter and leave our server as a sign of respect.

If you have any problems regarding your application or enlistment please private message me (1Lt. Kitten or Sgt. Hilchey).

Recruitment Liaison: 1Lt. Kitten
Email address: dem0nic857@hotmail.com
Steam: JustaAngel

Please keep active on our server and forums, and good luck in your BCT.
Server IP: 208.167.242.82:27015

*Salute* and Welcome to the 82nd Airborne Realism Unit.

You must immediately go to this enlistment thread and reply to it stating simply:

****With the following****

Checking In

"I agree that if I am accepted into the 82nd Airborne Division, I will follow all rules of the 82nd AB Division. I understand that failure to follow all rules set forth by the unit may result in my discharge or disciplinary actions from the unit"
Back to top Go down
http://www.505thpir.com
Bailey [82nd AB]
Recruit
Recruit

Bailey/hydro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey/hydro   Bailey/hydro I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 am

Checking In

"I agree that if I am accepted into the 82nd Airborne Division, I will follow all rules of the 82nd AB Division. I understand that failure to follow all rules set forth by the unit may result in my discharge or disciplinary actions from the unit"
Back to top Go down
Hilchey

Bailey/hydro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey/hydro   Bailey/hydro I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:38 pm

your BCT date will be held on october 23rd at 11PM est. if you are unable to attend please inform myself or FSgt. Savage through steam friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bailey/hydro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bailey/hydro   Bailey/hydro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bailey/hydro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd AB DoD 1.3 :: :: 82nd AB Enlistment Camp :: :: Enlistment Desk-
Jump to: