82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

9th RB vs 82nd #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip |9th RB|

Phillip |9th RB|

9th RB vs 82nd #2 Empty
PostSubject: 9th RB vs 82nd #2   9th RB vs 82nd #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Greetings from the 9th Ranger Battalion, I'm Cpl. Phillip, the public relations officer.

It would be a pleasure to scrim you again in the up coming week, and we look forward to a friendly and enjoyable unofficial scrim. If you are interested please contact me, most conveniently here.

In the past, Sunday evening has been the the most available time slot for our members. Last time we had a 12 vs 12, I will update you closer to the date how many we can bring. As always, we'd like as many players to play as long as each side is balanced. Here's what I have proposed.

Date: 10/30/2011

Time: around 7 EST (please confirm)

Map & Rules: all up to you. except not all weapons need to be used

Server: We're excited to visit you again!

If everyone decides to stay after the scrim, we are open to agree to play another if possible.

Back to top Go down

9th RB vs 82nd #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9th RB vs 82nd #2   9th RB vs 82nd #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 pm

it woul;d have to be after tpg of coarse but sounds good
Back to top Go down

9th RB vs 82nd #2
Page 1 of 1