82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Planer - Resignation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Planer

Planer - Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Planer - Resignation   Planer - Resignation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:53 am

I cannot access the 82nd sections of the forums, because of a possible mistake when modifying resigned members' accounts into guest accounts. So, posting it here will have to make up for it.

I have been told that all I know as of now is all there is to know by both the 505th PIR and the 82nd AB 505th PIR. Although I initially thought there would be more I should know, but now, it seems I have found out all there is to know.

I appreciate all the good times we have had, the welcoming reception for my amateur map-making, and HQ's reaction after the incident itself being handled according to the book. I do not think the matter this issue is currently handled, independent of the cause or any other underlying factors, cannot be questioned as it is done according to all the manuals and handbooks.

I know I haven't been active lately, but I have done my best to catch up on the matter. Because of what I have been told, I believe that I will be better off parting ways with his unit. This is my opinion on the incident, and in no way do I intend to force anyone else to believe the same.

Therefore, I am making this post as my declaration of resignation.

I do feel that these have been some very, very unfortunate turn of events. I was initially in disbelief when Shupe made a sudden Steam message that the 82nd AB 505th PIR had lost two very valuable HQ members. However, we all have our own tasks at hand, and my resignation is what I feel I have to do.

Despite the events, I hope that this issue will eventually turn itself into an equilibrium for both parties, or even the one party if it could happen.
Back to top Go down
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Colonel
Colonel
G. Bocek [82nd AB]

Planer - Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planer - Resignation   Planer - Resignation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Planer I appologize that was my fault I didnt realize that I unmasked you. I take complete resposability for that.

=SALUTE=
Back to top Go down

Planer - Resignation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd AB DoD 1.3 :: :: 82nd AB Field Office :: :: General Chat-
Jump to: