82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Response:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Foshey

Response: Empty
PostSubject: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:05 pm

As Captain of this unit and former Captain of the 82nd AB for over 2 years we have built a friendship in question over a name. It seem silly. I would like to know if it would be in your heart to ease this pain and let the 505th PIR name be used by us. Even better, How about, since we all seem to be taking a conflict of 3 members and turning it into a rediculous fued between friends I forward that we remain friends and just put the past behind us. We can even play together more. If it is possible can we be detached 505th PIR from the 82nd AB as It is what really happened in WWII. I do hope you take into consideration for the time and energy we have all contributed for the same cause. For the same unit. As friends. Hell we had a great realism last night with 6 82nd AB members and 8 505th PIR on until like 4 am your time. It was like we are supposed to exist. Feels balanced out now. Well I hope that this will turn out positive. Salute
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:44 pm

Let me start with a question.
What is your purpose for using the tag "505th?" Why is it important?
Why is it that you feel that now, month later, that you feel it is OK to ask
permission for anything instead of doing so earlier?

I can shed some light
on that one. Bocek, Jackson and I talked to Foshey and kitten about this and
now they are trying to figure it out.

The name of our sever, forums, and tags are our identity. Yes confusion is popular
when someone else is using it but the fact remains that it stands for
something. You are asking that we relinquish part of our identity, what it
means to be 82nd by following rules and most important conduct, to an independent.
What this means is our name will not and cannot in that manner, live up to the
standard that it has for years and years. We cannot enforce any rules in your
unit and likewise to us. How can we ensure that the conduct and behavior of
your members will continue to uphold this standard that we have made for our
unit? The answer is that you cannot, because we cannot control how you operate
in your server. Multiple times have we seen that your members , in your server
are not wearing tags or you have in the
past entered our server with out your tags. Also you guys left on bad terms. that
is not an 82nd 505th trait not is it. By allowing you to use our tags then we
are encouraging that behavior. Have we ever let someone that has left the unit keep our tags on?

What I recommend is what Bocek told you in vent, that is that you be original.
You left the unit to do your own thing that was separate from 82nd, so why do
you insist on using our tags. You started a unit, you should name it
appropriately so.

Now you can see that our name is not "silly" nor is up for sale. Not
necessarily that there is a conflict of 3 members but of many more. Many have stopped
playing over this drama. You guys need to finish what you started and take
action in fixing little issues, like what to call yourselves and to not worry
about what we will call ourselves as we are not the ones who need to fix
anything. I do not think that our energy was for the same cause. We have tried
to work things out for the sake of keeping the unit alive; when you were
leaving and you guys seemed content to do the opposite, that is to start
another unit. I fail to see how that was for the same cause. How can we share
the same energy when we were fighting for separate things?

As for your manifest destiny. If you feel that you were supposed to do what you
did then I am sorry but under no grounds would we ever have changed our minds
in letting what happened happen. Perhaps there has been some need for another
unit no dough but at the expense of what it has cost to do so, I feel, and I'm
sure that everyone agrees on this here, that because of the cost, reason, and
purpose we cannot share our tags. It's just impossible to make sure that when
someone looks at a tag and sees either 82nd or 505th that there mind
automatically sees loyalty and respect that it means or used to mean. I am not
questioning your level of respect or loyalty but so far to the 82nd unit's perspective it has
been lacking of late.
Back to top Go down
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Colonel
Colonel
G. Bocek [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:03 pm

=SALUTE=
Back to top Go down
Ghob

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Then in all honesty you should have your ingame name as [82nd AB 505th PIR] not just [82nd AB]. It would make sense does it not?

*salute*
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:10 pm

It does indeed and you bring up a valid point. In the past this was never an issue as it saved room in your name tag as some names were very long and unviewable in the player score screen. Only now after 5+ years has it become an issue do to the fact that a division in members to a independent group, without permission have made it a issue that now must be corrected to avoid confusion and to reinstate peace.

Our forums have 505th in the name and so does our server. it always has and will always remain until HQ decided differently under a different set of circumstances that is in every way separate from the issue at hand.

Somethings are the way they are because it was never an issue to have it that way.

Here let me say it again. This issue of plagiarism of ones name tags is only currently discussed because it is now a problem for a new independent group of 82nd members who can not originate a custom name for there custom server.

Here let me say it a different way that is less educated and perhaps not as friendly. Its our tags and we can do what we want with them. If you want to do something about it then i suggest you stay in the unit so your voice can be heard.

To be fair, and i will, Foshey and Kitten tried to start or "move the server" or whatever; the point is that they thought at that time that their unit was a division. Now that the light has cast itself upon the facts and made clear that this is not a division in any way shape or form, the tags are not and can not be allowed to continue to be worn and that Foshey and kitten are working on a solution.
Back to top Go down
Ghob

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:21 pm

But it doesn't make sense Mongler. Since the 82nd AB has many different regiments like the 504th. So wouldn't you inlcude 13 different Unit tags beside your name as well. That is the thing.
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Here, look at the bottom of your post box, right there.

Here ill copypasta it for yea.

Pvt. B. Ghob Reporting!
82nd Airborne Division
505th Parachute Infantry Regiment
Fox Company
2nd Platoon, 1st Squad

OH LOOK AT THAT.
Let me screen cap it

Sir it has been this way for 5+ years. I have answered your question. please if you would like to talk to me about it then message me in friends.
[img]Response: Untitl10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Ghob wrote:
But it doesn't make sense Mongler. Since the 82nd AB has many different regiments like the 504th. So wouldn't you inlcude 13 different Unit tags beside your name as well. That is the thing.

Because we are the 505th PIR Regiment in the 82nd AB of the United States Army
Back to top Go down
Foshey

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 am

Mongler why do you even care you quit the unit 3 times. I feel alot of negative vibes. I think you are unhappy. Remeber you like wanted to die. You an kitten and I talked till like 3 am. That was what we did for the unit. Personel Stuff like that. I can name several other instances with several other people in the "82nd" that we took personel attention to out of the bottom of our heart. This aint the &^%$ing army. Hello actually we all are in a possible copyright infringement cases using a honorable WWII history unit for our entertainment. We are nothing compared to what they really did. Nothing. They were men with honor. I cannot believe we are arguing about some thing as stoopid as this. You know what FUCK YOU MONGLER. You make me sick. And I cannot believe you of all people are speaking instead of Bocek for your unit. You know whats funny is nobody asked me or kitten if we were alright when this went down. Or an apology for talking to us like we were fucking kids. We were disrespected as people and as far as im concerned you will be nothing with a soul like yours. The 505th PIR has left the 82nd AB that is what we are now and you cannot chage that. So take it off of your server since you dont run the tag. So deal with it. And quit whining about this and get active and play some dod. I havvent seen you on but 1 or 2 days this week. LOL

To all my 82nd Brothers (and you know who you are)
I am sorry but this had to be done. I tried to do the right thing. This is what I feel is right.
Well I guess this is bye. Seeya..................................................Salute
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 am

First off, i have asked your MANY TIMES to talk to me in friends. YOU HAVE NOR RESPONDED ONCE. if you still feel like so then send me a message, email whatever.
Second, We are doing an official right now, OH what are you doing ATM? I have been active every night for the last month. I just did 3 BCT dates and have 8 new members we just did there BCT. Oh and that's right i just got fucking 1LT for manning up and being a voice that needs to be heard, Oh and Jackson and Bocek have backed every word i have said and the unit agrees with me 100%. So we just had a meeting that confirmed it, we all voted so yeaa, I'm 100%v sure that I'm not leading anything but BCT so suck my nuts if your going to have an attitude with me

Dude i appreciate everything you guys have done for me in the past and likewise i know you feel the same. But that's the past. This is now. Something that some ppl do take certain actions to forgive.
Back to top Go down
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Colonel
Colonel
G. Bocek [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:44 am

Im going to lock this post but before I do FUCK YOU PISSANT FOSHEY thats right caps you Fuckin wanna beeeee!!!!!

I stand behind my men and Foshey is a Bitch in my eyes no milk and cookies here.

=SALUTE=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response:   Response: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Response:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd AB DoD 1.3 :: :: 82nd AB Field Office :: :: Unit Relations-
Jump to: