82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Boceks pic I found

Go down 
+5
Foshey |505th PIR|
MacKenna [82nd AB]
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Mongler [82nd AB]
Foshey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Foshey

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 am

Boceks pic I found Images12

Gotta love it.....
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:05 am

I warned you that you were not to start any more MILK n COOKIES on our forums otherwise you would be banned. ENJOY YOUR BAN FUCKER.
It is not my problem that you perhaps post here and never check up on that post you made.

This personal attack on members of the 82nd WILL STOP AT THIS POST.
Back to top Go down
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Colonel
Colonel
G. Bocek [82nd AB]

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Wow I read all the other posts before looking at this. I think its funny and understand were a few members took offense to it and are only standing behind me after what has happened and the way I was personally attacked. I again find nor take any offense to this picture he says he found it probably made it still think its funny.

This game for the longest time controled my life when I say that I meen all my free time and alot of time that wasnt free was consumed by this game and a unit if friends that I would do anything for. At one time I probably would have taken offense only becouse I would have felt that I was being toyed with. If the unit has not noticed and I am sure that you have if you look back even just a year ago and compare it to today my activity in the server is half. That is not becouse of this situation its becouse I have been taking the time that I used that not free time I used before and doing things like watching a movie or playing a game with my children I play later not as soon as I can.

I again appreciate everyone standing behind me you have no idea how much that meens to me after all the things that have been said about me and my actions. I am going to leave this thread open and ask that the posts are respectful again 82nd thank you for your continued support of this unit and me.

=SALUTE=
Back to top Go down
MacKenna [82nd AB]
Sergeant
Sergeant
MacKenna [82nd AB]

Location : Born in Hamilton, Ohio. Currently Living in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:52 pm

You're a stand up guy Colonel. Much respect to you sir.

*SALUTE*
Back to top Go down
Foshey |505th PIR|

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:39 pm

I didnt make it either just scrolled across it looking for graphics. Thought it was cool.

This pic was intended for bocek nobody else. Thats it. I thought he would get a kick out of it. I had no intension of hurting anyone or starting any drama. I dont know why people insist on pointing fingers at me. Some need to look at things from other peoples shoes instead of there own. I wish everyone the best for the holidays. Even Mongler. I am sorry about all the drama. Once again my least intension for the pic. Thought it would bring some much needed laughs and smooth some waters. Salute
Back to top Go down
Herrera [82nd AB]
Officer in Training
Officer in Training
Herrera [82nd AB]

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:08 am

Unoffended I am certainly. Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:31 pm

I think it is freakin hilarious Probably the best self portrait ever made LOL
Back to top Go down
Bennett [82nd AB]
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Bennett [82nd AB]

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:24 pm

i have to ask are they.... stink bug skulls sir??? i think that some of us know when others are serious or joking !!! im very light hearted.... and love to joke ....but i do have my serious side also...we just have to respect each other and thats that... we are all entitled to a bad day...but being around friends and getting to know everyone has been...lets just say rewarding lol
Back to top Go down
Herrera [82nd AB]
Officer in Training
Officer in Training
Herrera [82nd AB]

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:57 pm

0n1y l!k3 @ c0up13 m0nth$ 1@t3
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:47 pm

haha we all thought the same thing. Should probably lock this thing. This was laid to rest awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirerecording.com
Sponsored content

Boceks pic I found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boceks pic I found   Boceks pic I found I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boceks pic I found
Page 1 of 1