82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

cOOL

Go down 
+5
Garcia [82nd AB]
MacKenna [82nd AB]
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Mulder [82nd AB]
Foshey |505th PIR|
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Foshey |505th PIR|

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Hey Mongler nobody likes you. Your an asshole, inconsiderate, bossy, a pig, way innappropriate and out of line when it comes to what you even know. As for a fact it was a joke and im sure bocek see that and if you would stay in the server for more than a min. you would see that we have been getting along great. Actually I think Ive played on your server 3 or 4 times this week doing realism and it seems your not man enough to even stay in game. I sure hope you dont speak for everyone in the 82nd AB. Everyone has been doing just fine. Just last night Jackson invited us over and we did a 9 v 9 on saints and it went very well. The night before Bocek was on our server after we did one in the 82nd server till like 2 am. Why is it that you are the only one thats still causing drama. Come on man drop that MILK n COOKIES. mabe you need a vacation, Or an ass whooping or Something. Your starting to irritate me.

No offence to the rest of the 82nd AB but this guy is getting out of hand this is a game. Have some fun. Salute
Back to top Go down
Mulder [82nd AB]
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Mulder [82nd AB]

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 pm

I honestly don't understand your thought process.

Only a few weeks ago to reopened an old thread with and I quote

"And is name calling really how we are going to act. REALLY."

To start this. Even Mid-Nov. When someone gives you 'respect' you snap back.

I don't care whatever happened. I'm new to the unit. But it seems everytime you attempt to 'mend the fence' you end up building a wall soon after.

To claim a post of a picture is a joke, seems a bit of a scapecoat. It's a picture of a dictator. With no other attempts to joke, or heal any hard feelings that may be had. It was very immature.
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:44 pm

No really sure what the deal is. I thought the pic was bad ass if it was meant in good intentions. Maybe a little clarification?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirerecording.com
MacKenna [82nd AB]
Sergeant
Sergeant
MacKenna [82nd AB]

Location : Born in Hamilton, Ohio. Currently Living in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:42 pm

You should be careful about what you post. Some people may feel offended/disrespected, even if it's just a joke.
=P

Last edited by MacKeena [82nd AB] on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Garcia [82nd AB]
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Garcia [82nd AB]

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Foshey, I have always tried to lie low when people post bullshit like this, but this crosses it.

You need to stop, you're lighting a fire that should have been put out weeks ago. You're pissing everyone off and being an immature Captain! Is this how you want the rest of your unit to see you? As an example? Think about that. Half your unit has said they don't want drama anymore and their own goddamn captain is sitting here starting drama.

You need to stop, you were being a disrespectful prick and thats why Mongler stopped you. If that was your sense of 'humor' it wasn't fucking funny. We are all trying to get along and you made a number of mistakes.

1. Getting angry over a post that was like, what? 3 weeks ago? Pull your MILK n COOKIES together.

2. Posting a picture of a dictator referring to it as 'a pic of bocek i found', once again, if this was your humor, it wasn't funny, for Mongler and i stand by him on it.

3. Fucking with our admins.

You need to quit, NOW, or else this shits gonna get too serious. Have fun with whatever drama you're gonna cause on your day to day basis, we are done with it.

*salute*

Last edited by Garcia [82nd AB] on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herrera [82nd AB]
Officer in Training
Officer in Training
Herrera [82nd AB]

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:48 pm

To some people you have to actually tell them its a joke. Guys get a sense of humor, or lighten up. chilllax dags. put down the sword, sit down at the round table of peace! Y(^.^)Y
Back to top Go down
Herrera [82nd AB]
Officer in Training
Officer in Training
Herrera [82nd AB]

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Garcia, continue to lie low... I think it suits you better.

Back to top Go down
Garcia [82nd AB]
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Garcia [82nd AB]

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Herrera it pisses me off how a whole unit can want peace yet a hypocritical captain can still start MILK n COOKIES, this needs to end.
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:55 pm

Honestly if he posted the same picture and said "Ingalls", I'd be honored. I think he meant it as a joke and a lot of you guys need to grow up. However... Foshey could have addressed the issue a little more maturely as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirerecording.com
Herrera [82nd AB]
Officer in Training
Officer in Training
Herrera [82nd AB]

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Garcia, from what i see he did nothing wrong.
dont get so mad.
Back to top Go down
Kitten

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:44 pm

It was ment as a haha hehe teehee tralala funny cartoon picture... Not as a 10 page drama fest, I can see how it would be taken wrong with everything that has happend. But all in all Cpt. Foshey has the best intensions and did think Bocek would find it funny along with Jackson... But thats all I am going to say besides Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Good New Year to Everyone... And I hope we continue to have Happy Realisms Together.

(waves) Hi to Bocek, Jackson, Sheehan, Herrera and Ingalls

Tralala you have been trolled...
Back to top Go down
http://www.505thpir.com
MacKenna [82nd AB]
Sergeant
Sergeant
MacKenna [82nd AB]

Location : Born in Hamilton, Ohio. Currently Living in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm not offended by it at all. I was just giving a little advice because I knew others would take offense. happy holidays to you too Kitten and to everyone else as well. =D

*SALUTE*
Back to top Go down
Hilchey

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:29 pm

CANT WE ALL JUST SIT AND PASS THE PEACE PIPE FER AN HOUR?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Garcia [82nd AB]
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Garcia [82nd AB]

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:54 pm

best idea ever..
Back to top Go down
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Colonel
Colonel
G. Bocek [82nd AB]

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:17 pm

I am going to lock this thread and maybe even delete it after tonight. Cpt. Foshey I understand that you dont care for some members of this unit but I ask in the future we dont make aggresive post towards others on these forums. If you wish to make your forums look like MILK n COOKIES feel free Sir. If there is something I can do to smooth this matter out by all means contact me. This is a long time battle between you two and I cant control peoples feelings towards a person or a situation.

Name calling is something you raged about just a week ago on these forums and he we go again please Sir sit back and look at our own actions take a day and think about something before you post a ignorant statment about someone. I know your gonna say what about your post and I will say that I was wrong in the manner in wich I posted a reply and appologze to the unit for that.

I am ready for this to be over and ready to move on all this is doing is slowing down the healing proces and its gonna be a long enough road as it is. I for one am not completly satisfied with the curent situation and refuse to attack your members on your forums but trust me there is plenty to be said about your men as well Sir. So in the name of friends and gamers lets everyone work on rebuilding this bridge there is plenty of work to be done and this activity is not helping.

I will end with this, you call yourself officers you call yourself leaders well its about time you took your heads out from your asses and proved it set examples be that leader and forget the rest.

=SALUTE=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cOOL Empty
PostSubject: Re: cOOL   cOOL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cOOL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd AB DoD 1.3 :: :: 82nd AB Field Office :: :: General Chat-
Jump to: