HomeHomeRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Share | 

Mongler -Demerit-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wey |505 PIR|

PostSubject: Mongler -Demerit-   Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:54 am

Person Receiving: R. Mongler
Person Handing Out: PFC J. Wey |505th PIR|
Reason: Does not Salute any 505th PIR members at all, even when we Salute, this is very childish, and very disrespectful, not acknowleged what so ever, in my opinion this is not suitable for a High ranking officer to act especially very hard to keep a good relationship. I find this very rude as i Salute ever 82nd AB member regardless of server or circumstance.
Comments:
I'd also like to throw in that ever time we come over to populate the 82nd server and get a realism started with the players there that Mongler always leaves and has been every time with no salute or greetings and no will to play wit h any of us, i mean really? - I have screenshots of his leaving-

*Salute* - J. Wey
Back to top Go down
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Mongler -Demerit-   Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:49 am

Sir I respect your concerns on this matter but understand that every player has the right to choose when and who he/she wishes to play with. If a member wishes to leave becouse of personal reasons there is nothing I can nor will do about this. I would however address the issue if he was disrespecting you verbaly or thru all or team chat in the server or abusing admin like slaying 505th members.

I again thank you for the intel and will do my very best to resolve this issue but as I stated to each his own I can not dictate with whom a member chooses to play with. As for the salute I have seen plenty of 505th in your sever as well as ours not salute upon exit sometimes it nothing or maybe a "later" so please before you judge another units member maybe take a look at you own house.

I will adress the issue of salutes at the meeting this weekend Sir.

=SALUTE=

Col. G. Bocek Reporting!
82nd Airborne Division
505th Parachute Infantry Regiment
Battalion Commanding Officer
Military Police Officer
Jump School Liason
Back to top Go down

Mongler -Demerit-
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum