82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

a sad death, a possible new?

Go down 
+2
Mongler [82nd AB]
Hilchey 505th PIR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hilchey 505th PIR

a sad death, a possible new? Empty
PostSubject: a sad death, a possible new?   a sad death, a possible new? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:33 pm

as some of you may have heard the 505th has... fallen apart you could say. some members wont be heard of again and others have band together to form the XII Corp. if you guys are interested mixed realisms are on the table aswell as officials if interest. im also posting to check in with the 82nd, i havent heard much from you guys in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: a sad death, a possible new?   a sad death, a possible new? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:57 am

That is because there is nothing to hear about, We retired and i don't think there is a chance of revival, most members have moved on in there life and no room for game.
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: a sad death, a possible new?   a sad death, a possible new? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:43 am

Ya, sorry buddy. Doesn't look like realism will every be what it was. Glad to see there's still some interest. But at this point it's like kicking a dead cow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirerecording.com
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: a sad death, a possible new?   a sad death, a possible new? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:12 am

thats so ironic, i was kicking a dead cow last night with my drinking buddies. Bet was i could not brake a rib. Long story short every rib broken and im out of jail.
Back to top Go down
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Colonel
Colonel
G. Bocek [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: a sad death, a possible new?   a sad death, a possible new? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:56 am

I sometimes miss your sense of humor Mongler but I am thinkin of finding a cow to kick tonight I am really bored.

=SALUTE=
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: a sad death, a possible new?   a sad death, a possible new? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:23 am

i was not kidding. true story
Back to top Go down
Herrera [82nd AB]
Officer in Training
Officer in Training
Herrera [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: a sad death, a possible new?   a sad death, a possible new? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:34 pm

I licked a cows anus once.
Back to top Go down
Sonnet [82nd AB]
Technician Forth Grade
Technician Forth Grade
Sonnet [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: a sad death, a possible new?   a sad death, a possible new? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Herrera [82nd AB] wrote:
I licked a cows anus once.

ewwww.. lol
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: a sad death, a possible new?   a sad death, a possible new? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Omg lol..
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirerecording.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a sad death, a possible new?   a sad death, a possible new? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a sad death, a possible new?
Page 1 of 1