82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Wasn't sure where to post this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miller [104th ID]

Wasn't sure where to post this  Empty
PostSubject: Wasn't sure where to post this    Wasn't sure where to post this  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:52 am

Person requesting Demerit: Miller [104th ID]

Rank of person requesting Demerit: Captain.

Person you are requesting Demerit on: Mongler [82nd AB]

Rank of person you are requesting Demerit on:2nd Lt.

Reason of the request: Major Disrespect

Evidence: I was in your server last night doing a realism and i was placed on the axis team the person leading ( Bizar) told myself and my Rec. T. Harris to stand over to the side near the wall i guess i was over off the wall to far for 2nd Lt. Monglers liking so he started to say " What the fuck are you noobs doing dont you know how to stand on the F*cking wall and you call yourself a F*cking unit worthless!!" as i stated to him "2nd Lt. that is no way to act at your rank """"where i got cut off due to him yelling and screaming ""if you didnt like where i was standing all you had to do was ask me nicely not go off on me like that and he began to state that he doesnt give a F*ck what i think or have to say and ask anyone he is known as the unit asshole and prick....... and i dont think that is anyway to act as a 2nd Lt. nor is that anyway to treat a Capt. or anyone for that matter.

Witnesses: Pvt. Jacobs, 1st. Lt. Medrano, Bizzar, and the whole axis team. 1st. Lt. Kitten also knows about this

Steam_ID:

Thank you for your time!

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this    Wasn't sure where to post this  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 pm

All i have to say is that you were off the wall, yes you were in your designated spot, no problem there. you guys , with no live, just started running forward out of spawn and one of you was proned. I did not call your unit worthless. I said "wtf are you doing get the fuck back on the fucking wall. what kind of fucking unit are you guys in"
"and ask anyone he is known as the unit asshole and prick" Never said that. I said "everyone knows i can be a asshole when people piss me off and i don't care.
If you have ever been in our server ESPECIALLY WHEN SHEEHAN is in you would know that this is a common freak out for myself , Sheehan or even bocek to yell at anyone that starts running off with out a live called or with such tomfooleries.

and to be fair your demenor was not of the best at the time either. We both got pissed off and when we calmed down we both had fun in the realism. People freak out. I am sorry for my actions as they were heated and yes i could have handled it better
Back to top Go down
Miller [104th ID]

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this    Wasn't sure where to post this  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Well i used to be in the [82nd] and i know how things work in the unit and as for you saying that you never said those things well i'm sorry 2nd Lt. is a bold face lie everyone heard you say it, and the part of you telling me my demeanor wasn't the best either if me telling you that your not acting your rank was the wrong thing to say then i guess my demeanor was not to your liking, but when the leader of the team tells me to go over near the wall i'm going to listen to that person and no one else no matter if you are the 2nd Lt. you were not leading and as for me running out of spawn if u call me standing by the tree in spawn is out of spawn i'm sorry but maybe you should play on the map a little more because i'm very certain that was still in spawn, and as for me getting heated i was far from heated i wasn't even the slightest bit upset, everyone including you would of known if i was heated ( just saying.) just a friendly reminder (its a game its suppose to be fun) I accept your apology. with that being said i bid you a good day Sir.

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Colonel
Colonel
G. Bocek [82nd AB]

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this    Wasn't sure where to post this  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 pm

All I have to say and this is all that matters we are not going to go back and forth and have a pissing contest on who was wrong or right. I will handle this tonight at the unit meeting and if a demerit is needed it will be taken care of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this    Wasn't sure where to post this  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 pm

I was there and miller and whoever else was set up ready for live under arches not in there desiignated spot. And Mongler being a 2Lt. will talk to non members however he wishes iif they are not following the rules. We trusts he uses his best judgment. Oh and Miller just cause you are a captain doesnt mean you can do whatever you want in our server. Yes you were 82nd but bailed out and try to start a new unit. How'd that work out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasn't sure where to post this    Wasn't sure where to post this  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasn't sure where to post this
Page 1 of 1