82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

104th vs. 82nd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miller [104th ID]

104th vs. 82nd Empty
PostSubject: 104th vs. 82nd   104th vs. 82nd I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Greetings [82nd AB],

On behalf of the [104th ID], I would like to purpose an official realism match on 9/24/2011, 7 EST.

Server: Our server since 1Lt. T. Medrano is banned unless you unban him, Then your server is fine, but it MUST have fade to black on and if not then we would like to do it in our server since we have fade to black on ours, so there is no argument of ghosting.

Map: Your choice

Weapons available: Your choice

Rules (negotiable): Your choice

Parachute to safety only!
Back to top Go down

104th vs. 82nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: 104th vs. 82nd   104th vs. 82nd I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:05 pm

We would like to thank you for your challenge, but at this time we feel that the gameplay of your unit doesnt quite mesh with ours. I am not accusing anyone of anything. I just know from past incedents and facts that have been out in the open about members in the dod community which now play in your unit that arent on the up and up. Sorry and thanks for the stopping by for a challenge. Salute

To whom it may concern:
Just remember in this game its not if you win or lose, Its how you play it. If you cheat, it only ruins this game for yourself. It is no longer a feeling of pleasure from serotonine being released for your frontal lobe making your blood pump heavily, but more like a 1/2 assed beer buzz resulting in the spins and eventually causing you to spew on yourself........... I still get that rush........Do you?

Im just saying......
Back to top Go down
Miller [104th ID]

104th vs. 82nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: 104th vs. 82nd   104th vs. 82nd I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:49 pm

No problem the offer stands at any time , and i hope we can all put everything that has happend behind us and move on in the near future.

*Salute* and thank you for your time
Back to top Go down

104th vs. 82nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: 104th vs. 82nd   104th vs. 82nd I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:12 am

Thank you for understanding. Its a shame a couple of noobs ruin the fun for everyone. Hopefully we can get together soon for a realism. And keep the unit alive. Salute
Back to top Go down
Phillip |9th RB|

Phillip |9th RB|

104th vs. 82nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: 104th vs. 82nd   104th vs. 82nd I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Miller [104th ID] wrote:
Greetings [82nd AB],

On behalf of the [104th ID], I would like to purpose an official realism match on 9/24/2011, 7 EST.

Server: Our server since 1Lt. T. Medrano is banned unless you unban him, Then your server is fine, but it MUST have fade to black on and if not then we would like to do it in our server since we have fade to black on ours, so there is no argument of ghosting.

the 104th is fine with doing fade to black on the 82nd server but not on the 9th... since the 9th is suspected of cheating/ghosting....

We scrimmed the 82nd on their server with no fade to black. Yes it was official and as many dislikes we have between our units, what mattered was everyone played fair, no accusations were made and we played realism. Why would we or anyone want to even think of ghosting/cheating to ruin the realism? When I challenged the 104th, I found out we were the ones suspected us of ghosting/cheating which is quite funny to see the 104th being denied from the 82nd for their "gameplay".

The 9th RB is willing to scrim the 104th at their server, if it wasn't for the complaints of not only few of its own members but mainly among the 9th RB the poor performance players are having over there. The 104th on the other hand is not willing to come scrim on our server due to assumption of us taking advantage of it, not for the sake of a honest fair realism. I mean I could understand this a year or 2 ago when there were a lot more units around and the record ment something, but when theres just 3 units today that want to realism between each other, I dont care whether its official or unofficial, why would any unit be ghosting/cheating or making a big deal out of it. If any unit were to have members that cheat/ghost today, word would get around so fast in this small community there would be no point for a unit sticking around.

Just like Miller put it, I hope we can put the past behind us because I dont know what the heck your guys problem is. Message to 104th: Official or Unofficial is not the issue, it's being the ones to first think about cheating/ghosting before any one else and not about playing realism for what it is and being open about everything.
Back to top Go down

104th vs. 82nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: 104th vs. 82nd   104th vs. 82nd I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:25 pm

I do thank everyone for there opinion. But you need to realize if it wasnt for 82nd AB and sticking out the dry times in DoD there wouldnt be a realism community. "Salute 82nd" As far as im concerned we are DoD realism. All the other units left DoD 1.3 to go to source or other game. We stuck around "playing with ourselves" LoL for a good year and a half keeping it true and honest. Do you know how many enlistees we went through because they hack and ghost. Its alot of countless hours of demos, replaying and picking out a hacker. I think we got it down. Like pros. So if for one minute you think you got one over on us. Your wrong. You all know who you are. And we do too. LoL Not aiming this at anyone directly but for everyone reading this post. Half of the people playing DoD hack. Hell half our unit probably has hacks. But the difference nis they dont use them in or around our server. Its an understanding we have . Its called respect. Thats what it is about. And we have straight kicked out members of high ranks on the spot for it. Several. They know who they are. And you know what even they beg to come back, they buy new steam id's, come in as different members just to play on our servers. Take note and learn. Its not personal if we say your hacking or get banned for some reason. Its just that you are not acting right and would threaten the gameplay of the innocent members hear to have a good time. We are glad to see that the other units are around. But it means nothing if they arent straight. Id rather be by ourselves fighting to stay around than be catagorized as a realism unit along side of noobs with no morals. Hope you see this is not meeant to be aimed at your units but as a message to all whom read this. Salute and be true. Cause we will still be around no matter what.

Just saying.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

104th vs. 82nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: 104th vs. 82nd   104th vs. 82nd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

104th vs. 82nd
Page 1 of 1