82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Official Realism

Go down 
+6
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Garcia [82nd AB]
Foshey |505th PIR|
Hopper
Kitten
Foshey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Foshey

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Request: Official Realism 82nd AB vs. 505th PIR
Date: Friday, December 23, 2011
Time: 10:oo pm est. 7:oo pm pst

Map: dod_Caen

Weapons: 2-2-2-1 [1 Sniper and 1 MG both sides A & D] all weapons must be filled
Restrictions: No glitching, No surfing, No baddies running around walling everywhere. Old school realism for sure.

This Official would be nice to be played on our server since the hitboxes are huge, But we can negotiate either server if needed.

I would like to say that this would be a great chance to see our 2 units interact as friends having a good clean realism. In that keeping this realism community alive with disregard to the past of our differences.

Thank You,
Captain Foshey
Salute

Back to top Go down
Kitten

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Bump Lets do this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.505thpir.com
Hopper

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:51 pm

really good opportunity for a bunch of people to get together from both units and have fun. i like this idea
Back to top Go down
Foshey |505th PIR|

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:59 pm

I can see why this isnt going to happen and its understandable. No biggie mabe some other time. Salute
Back to top Go down
Garcia [82nd AB]
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Garcia [82nd AB]

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 am

Fosh I'm low rank but just saying, we haven't said anything just yet (;
Back to top Go down
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Colonel
Colonel
G. Bocek [82nd AB]

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:28 am

82nd there is no way I can attend this realism. I have family from out of town at my brothers on friday get together that night Sat. going to my moms house with the Kids Sunday well guess the answer to that one busy day so 82nd feel free to step up and lead a official but I will not be able to attend. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and your family's be safe enjoy.

=SALUTE=
Back to top Go down
Herrera [82nd AB]
Officer in Training
Officer in Training
Herrera [82nd AB]

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:11 am

I would love to official, if my computer is running tomorrow ill see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
MacKenna [82nd AB]
Sergeant
Sergeant
MacKenna [82nd AB]

Location : Born in Hamilton, Ohio. Currently Living in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:23 am

Either Sonnet or myself should be there. Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:14 am

IF I can be available Friday night (really big IF), I'll lead it.

I could give a crap if it's official or not... Just the opportunity to finally do a realim in CAEN makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. That's by far my favorite map haha.

It is Christmas weekend. So if we can't pull enough people together to even the teams out, maybe we can mix the teams up and still have some fun.

Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirerecording.com
Garcia [82nd AB]
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Garcia [82nd AB]

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:23 pm

I'll go, nice game should do me some good (:
Back to top Go down
Mulder [82nd AB]
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Mulder [82nd AB]

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:45 am

I'll see what I can do to make it tonight. I checked your server late last night and seemed like a good realism going. But I went to bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Official Realism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Realism   Official Realism I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Realism
Page 1 of 1