82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

How's everyone?

Go down 
+3
Mulder [82nd AB]
Sonnet [82nd AB]
Ingalls [82nd AB]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:26 pm

It's been a couple months, but I figured I'd kick that dead cow one more time and see if Mongler missed any of the ribs.

How's everyone doing? I do still check the forums every couple weeks, so stay in touch! Most of us have changed their Steam names by now (I haven't), but I dont know who's who anymore on there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirerecording.com
Sonnet [82nd AB]
Technician Forth Grade
Technician Forth Grade
Sonnet [82nd AB]

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:00 am

Same here Ingalls, I check this forum every once in a while and I still have the same steam name.
Back to top Go down
Mulder [82nd AB]
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Mulder [82nd AB]

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 pm

I gave Mongler shit on Steam chat and he blew up on me. Something along the lines of I'm an asshole jerk etc.
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm

Mulder [82nd AB] wrote:
I gave Mongler shit on Steam chat and he blew up on me. Something along the lines of I'm an asshole jerk etc.

I dd? Must be out of context.

I like my 82nd online name. It is prestigious to me. I will wear it with honor. that nad im not to far into steam to give a shit about changing it. I check once a week out of habit.

I play with garcia some times
Back to top Go down
G. Bocek [82nd AB]
Colonel
Colonel
G. Bocek [82nd AB]

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:18 pm

It really makes me happy to see you all staying in contact I look at the forums regular and have kept up with some of my old friends on steam. I will never take that tag off the unit is something that I am still proud to be apart of.

I do miss the game and the connection I was able to make with so many people over the years I played.

= SALUTE=
Back to top Go down
Herrera [82nd AB]
Officer in Training
Officer in Training
Herrera [82nd AB]

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 pm

I'm still here
Back to top Go down
Mongler [82nd AB]
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Mongler [82nd AB]

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 pm

me too lol
Back to top Go down
Dauman [82nd AB]
Corporal
Corporal
Dauman [82nd AB]

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 3:00 am

im around, tried getting some game servers going but they never got up and now i just lost my job so i cant host anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How's everyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's everyone?   How's everyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd AB DoD 1.3 :: :: 82nd AB Field Office :: :: General Chat-
Jump to: