82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

504th Parachute Infantry Regiment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JBarker

JBarker

504th Parachute Infantry Regiment Empty
PostSubject: 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment   504th Parachute Infantry Regiment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Hello 82nd Airborne Division members! I am Lieutenant Jeremiah Barker of the newly formed Day of Defeat 1.3 Realism unit the 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment. We are happy to see your survival throughout the rough events that have happened in DoD, and we look up to you as an older brother. We hope to create strong relations with the other realism units in the game. Please feel free to register at our forums and say hello!

Quote :
Unit Name: 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment
Commanding Officer [CO]: Sergeant Jeremiah Barker
Executive Officer [XO]: Corporal Ryan Frazier
Senior-Non-Commissioned Officer [SNCO]: Sergeant Randy Jagger
Forums: http://strikehold.gamerz-community.org/
Server IP(s): 208.115.232.169:27015
MOD's/Custom Settings: Parachute
Member Count: 16+/-

Additional Comments: We do not offer weapon mod.

Last edited by JBarker on Wed May 11, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sheffield |505th PIR|

Sheffield |505th PIR|

PostSubject: Re: 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment   504th Parachute Infantry Regiment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:36 pm

Welcome to the Realism Community
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment   504th Parachute Infantry Regiment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Good to see you guys trying something new. Anything that you need from us that will further the realism communties survival just shoot a pm to me or Lt. Col. and we will help out. I do know that with Frazier and Ray you guys are on the right track. Remember A units survival does not depend on how members you recuit, but of the loyalty and dedications of existing members. Salute and good luck
Back to top Go down
JBarker

JBarker

PostSubject: Re: 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment   504th Parachute Infantry Regiment I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 pm

I appreciate the words of wisdom, and come to learn I have had experiences in the 1.3 community where CO of units with about 9 members disband because of lack of commitment. Thanks for the support.
Back to top Go down
JBarker

JBarker

PostSubject: Re: 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment   504th Parachute Infantry Regiment I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment   504th Parachute Infantry Regiment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

504th Parachute Infantry Regiment
Page 1 of 1