82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Insomniac's league

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joshinator

Insomniac's league Empty
PostSubject: Insomniac's league   Insomniac's league I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Hello there 82nd AB

I am the Joshinator. I have played on your servers a bit and have always found the community to be welcoming

I am starting a DoD league aimed at clans like yourself. The main goal of the league is to provide a fun, non-stressful league for those that enjoy playing leagues in DoD, but want less stressful competetion. I created the league, with the aim of creating a fun, respectable environment.

I am not sure which format we will be playing (either 6v6 or 7v7). Also, admin structure is not quite complete. It's looking like each team will have a member of their clan be one of our league admins, so when decisions are made, they are done fairly with both teams having a say in the matter through their league admin.

With saying that, i am hoping that this league will have very little trouble with rule breaking and stuff of that kind.

But yea. I invite you to join us.

If interested, please also register and go to the suggestion board on our forums, and join in there while we figure out specific league details.

Our site is http://www.insomniacsleague.com and register. After that, head over to the suggestion section and help us figure out the last specific league rules.
Back to top Go down
Joshinator

Insomniac's league Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insomniac's league   Insomniac's league I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 pm

If interested, I do encourage you go over and register. Then go to the general discussion section of the forums and vote in the two polls that are sticky'd. They are for figuring out exact rules of play.

Thanks!
Joshinator
Back to top Go down

Insomniac's league
Page 1 of 1