82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Crockett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crockett

Crockett Empty
PostSubject: Crockett   Crockett I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:12 am

Name: PFC D. Crockett [1st ACD]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8924053

Reason to be unbanned: I was banned for talking...
Back to top Go down
Kitten

Crockett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crockett   Crockett I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:55 am

You were banned for 60 minutes and maybe next time you shouldn't call the admin a w hore.. gg
Back to top Go down
http://www.505thpir.com
Crockett

Crockett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crockett   Crockett I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 pm

Hahahahaha. Have you never heard the phrase "Boo! you MILK n COOKIES :P" before? It translates to exactly "You're no fun!" aka, Party pooper. Hence when you said we needed to stop enjoying our time in the server, Allen went with "Party pooper" and i used "Boo! you MILK n COOKIES :P". Its called Sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Kitten

Crockett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crockett   Crockett I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 pm

You were also asked to changed the subject by Capt. Foshey. WHen he left I also asked you to change the subject, talk about something else. And said you needed to stop, you can have fun fun in our server but there is also a line that shouldn't be crossed. So have some respect in your in others servers and when admins ask you to stop maybe you should. You were only banned for 60 minutes other admins would have banned permently
Back to top Go down
http://www.505thpir.com
Crockett

Crockett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crockett   Crockett I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:38 pm

I don't recall anyone asking us to change the subject. There wasn't really a specific subject being talked about. Anyways, there is no point in arguing any further.
Back to top Go down

Crockett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crockett   Crockett I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Crockett you will be under a perm ban until I can talk to McCulloch to strauighten out what server etiquette is on our server, I would hope that none of my members would act how you were on your server. We need to realize that we are the last 2 units left in dod 1.3 and not to many people want to come into a server (which there arent many) and listen to some rude and unbecoming of any soldier behavior. Salute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crockett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crockett   Crockett I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crockett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
82nd AB DoD 1.3 :: :: 82nd AB Field Office :: :: Banned From Our Server-
Jump to: