82nd AB DoD 1.3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLinkLog in
Welcome to the 82nd AB 505th PIR regiment. We hope you enjoy our server and forums. We are a DoD 1.3 realism unit and are proud to say the best unit in realism today! Please stop in the server and forums at anytime for a little fun =SALUTE=

Mongler

Go down 
+6
Sheffield |505th PIR|
Frazier
Phelps
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Mulder [82nd AB]
Westerman
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Westerman

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:07 am

hey good job adding a cheater to your unit i was only tring to help by showing you, the dude got banned from tpg for cheating outside a match.

good luck as everyone says once a cheater always a cheater
Back to top Go down
Mulder [82nd AB]
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Mulder [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:49 am

Westerman wrote:
hey good job adding a cheater to your unit i was only tring to help by showing you, the dude got banned from tpg for cheating outside a match.

good luck as everyone says once a cheater always a cheater

Proof Please
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 pm

I assume you're talking about viper. He has made ammends for his past discretions. We buried this issue a very very long time ago. His brother has gone through his PC and verified that the hacks he once had are GONE. Until we are shown evidence otherwise, viper has made his formal apology and this issue is closed.

We appreciate your concern, but this has been taken care of.

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
http://www.crossfirerecording.com
Westerman

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:39 pm

http://www.tpgleague.org/dod6/suspensions/ 6th one down! and it happened less than a month ago.

http://nineteeneleven.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1584&hilit=viper
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:54 pm

I can't follow these links from work unfortunately. I'm going to lock this for now, and we'll follow up on some conclusions after your findings are reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 pm

Someone please tell me what from that January video proves he's cheating?

Send me a confession or better evidence. Even better, if you can show me the same video without the wall ghosting, i bet it'd look completely different.

With headphones on, I can easily track people like that on orange.

Can you please send me a link to the capture program you're using? I'll show you what I'm talking about.

Back to top Go down
Phelps

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Handle: Viper
Team: Kevlar's Widowers
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47588647
Start Date: Feb 18 2012
End Date: Feb 18 2013
Rule Violation: 7.7
Reason: Cheating

Back to top Go down
Mulder [82nd AB]
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Mulder [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:44 pm

Phelps wrote:

Why are you posting this?

How is this proof?
Where is the video?

See my other post.
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 pm

How is that proof?

Give me a demo. I watched the January demo of him playing with the 505th on orange. Tell me based on that footage how you can draw a conclusion that he's cheating? That's not a sarcastic remark, it's a serious question.

Let me request to my fellow 82nd, that you let HQ handle this topic for a bit, too many hands in the pot. Please PM me your concerns, and I will address them.
Back to top Go down
Phelps

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:52 pm

TPG doesn't ban people for the hell of it. They have the proof and they don't divulge it. However, I have proof and I am uploading as I type this.
Back to top Go down
Phelps

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 pm

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/kJwlxDjd3n/ViperDemo.zip.html

GOOGGOGOGOGOGOGO

Rcon status Screenshot in the zip as well to PROVE that it was him, not someone aliasing as him. Watch how he traces prone people and crouching people. It won't matter, you will find that he's not cheating. However; he will not be unbanned from our server because anyone caught cheating from TPG, is banned from our server.
Back to top Go down
Phelps

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:00 pm

I'm in the 505th, T/Sgt. S. Phelps. We would like to realism against/with you guys. However, we won't let Viper play in our server.
Back to top Go down
Phelps

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Mulder's posts were deleted = Sadface.
Mulder [82nd AB] wrote:
Hi.

RCON screenshot notes Viper Killed Pvt. D. Ellenberger of 82nd. He hasn't logged into steam for I think last night was 76 days,

Which puts this "hacking" at the earliest, sometime in December. This is not this mid-feburary TPG banning. And I just noticed the jpg was time stamped as well. So....?

When Viper rejoined us in Jan. His brother Ares went though his computer and removed all Hacks.

Again.. What are you trying to prove?

Never said that this was the TPG demo......This was my demo when Viper was in the 505th. It is from Dec. and to
Quote :
His brother Ares went though his computer and removed all Hacks.
Mongler Lhama-are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-152
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:21 pm

I'll take a look at it when I get home.

By your own words, you're saying that this isn't proof and you're just banning him beause he's banned from TPG.

Sounds like he/said she/said BS. If TPG found out he was aliasing, they'd re-ban him because he was banned before, and come up with any excuse they want to to "prove" it.

I don't have means to watch it from work, but I have seen the one of him on your server on Orange, posted in January on youtube. Is that the one you're talking about. Because if it is, I'd like an explanation of how that video proves he's hacking.
I can track people like that on orange EASILY. All of those shots were from only like 20ft away, I can probably hear you footsteps from the tank to across the bridge on Saints with my headphones on. If you have the file, I ask that you to upload the SAME demo file without the ghosting on.

If you don't want to unban him, that's your perogative. But I can't judge him guilty without proper proof. That'd be unfair to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Phelps

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:26 pm

He was never banned from before, if this was the reason for the new ban, the ban would be :Re-entering league. Whatever BS viper is feeding you must be good stuff. My demo isn't the one on YouTube. Mine is the COMPLETE demo, with walls, sound, and everything.
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Viper hasn't said a word since his application.

I'm judging this compeltely autonomously.

And Mulder, please don't make me ask you to stop posting again. I got this. TY.

I'll get to it tonight. I'm locking this back up. Please be patient.

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:56 pm

I watched the demo. It's the same one that's on youtube that you guys uploaded in January. The youtube video conveniently omits all the parts where he gets caught off guard and checks his corners.

He's definitely not aim hacking, and he even checks his back a few times. 90% of the kills he's just sitting there watching the corner and waiting for them to walk into his sights.

How can anyone look at this footage and conclude that he's a hacker? It also ran much cleaner on my screen than the youtube video. The youtube video makes it look like he's walling the corner by about a ft. And if he was, there'd be bullet marks on the wall when he fires, which there aren't any. On this demo on my pc, all of his targets are in plain sight.

I need better proof. I'm not going to ban someone from the realism community based on a demo like this. You gotta do better.
Back to top Go down
Frazier

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Phelps wrote:

'

You must not know how TPG bans work my dude...that, or you're completely retarded. Either one, I will explain it to you.

1) Viper plays in a 12 man (thats when there is 6 people on axis, 6 people on allies, they run and kill each other and capture the flags).
2) There is a HLTV (Half Life Television, used for recording and specing people anonymously, in this case...recording)
3) That demo is sent into a TPG Anti-Cheat admin, who looks over the demo and determines the outcome of the demo.
4) VIPERS MILK n COOKIES GETS PUT ON BLAST FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW HE'S A CHEATING MILK n COOKIES.

Now I know how it goes, the 82nd is on a decline...so you need as many people as you can get..even if it included someone who's been caught cheating SEVERAL times.

Ingalls [82nd AB] wrote:
His brother has gone through his PC and verified that the hacks he once had are GONE.
*Salute*

Mongler Funny-animated-gifs-you-are-so-dumb

Back to top Go down
Frazier

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Okay, I agree. This post was uncalled for. I shouldn't talk MILK n COOKIES about someone trying to do something. My appologies. But my last post, I meant 100%

Last edited by Frazier on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ingalls [82nd AB]
Captain
Captain
Ingalls [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Well..

This conversation is over.

Frazier,

Send me a demo.

The comment I made about Aries checking his pc, was in reguards to his ban from realism a long time ago, not this new issue. I'm sure it wasn't an issue with you guys, since you accepted him back into the 505th without any issues after he was banned for cheating before? So... we gave him a clean slate and so did you.

Now, I'm taking in info on a new issue. I'm looking at the evidence I have and give this whole "he's cheaking" fair thought. If i was a dick about it, i'd just say, "f you guys, who cares". But I'm really trying to understand the evidence you're giving me. So far, nothing but BS.

Why would you come into our forums with this kind of hostile BS, especially with an issue that isn't any of your business in the first place.

And Sonnett is doing our artwork, and she's doing a good job. Thanks for being so f'ing rude to her, espeically when it had absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. What kind of a childish dick comment is that?

I dont know your history with viper, i dont care. I need a demo, I need evidence. For me to judge on anything less would be wrong on my part. Some little text post about viper's ban isn't gonna do it for me.

Pull your head out of ass and handle this like an adult, or stop posting on our forums.
Back to top Go down
Sheffield |505th PIR|

Sheffield |505th PIR|

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 3:27 pm

As 2Lt. of the 505th, I want to personally and publically apologize for what Frazier said and the means in which he said it. He has been issued a warning, as stated in our Field Manual, next time it will be a demerit and that went for all our members. We are doing our best to handle the situation as fairly and effectively.

Also Sonnett, I can understand how hard you’re working on the display cases cause they are not easy at all. I admire you a great deal for taking that initiative to take the role, I myself am doing it for the 505th and in the past the 82nd. They will all tell you I put my heart and soul into each and every one of them. You’re doing a great job on building your skills as a graphic designer. Well done Sonnett.

That’s all I need to say, if you wish to send me a message by all means come to our forums and message me. I will read and respond as fast as I can. Once again I’m sorry for what happened and I hope this will not affect our relationship you at anyway.

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
Sonnet [82nd AB]
Technician Forth Grade
Technician Forth Grade
Sonnet [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Thanks Sheffield, it is indeed not easy but its all worth it.

=salute=
Back to top Go down
505thPIR

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:24 am

Question to Viper from Captain Foshey
Viper did we not have a conversation between you, myself, kitten and phelps while you were enlisted with the 505th PIR that consisted of you being on the chopping block behind closed doors which lead to the confession of you running hacks while doing realisms against your friends in the 5o5th server? Think real hard little man.

To 82nd AB
Conversation: In vent we confronted Viper for cheating with several demos and straight out blatant increase in ability to get kills like he was. It took a few minutes and an explanation into what we put into this unit and how we treat friends and we decided to not throw him under the bus and kept it hush hush. He confessed of hacking part of the time and then to all the time. Now he was under probation and being watched closely. Well a week later he was doing it again and before we could kick him out and briing it to everyones attention he and henderson decided to write a bunch of stuff about kitten on the forums and quickly resign from the 505thPIR. Part of the condition of immature behavior and cheating over and over again is that we would not let him join us in our server anymore ever again.

What Im getting at is if you guys want to accept his apologies, for what I dont know , he didnt do anything to you. He did it to us then I am sorry and wish the best but he will never be aloud in our server ever. Even unit events which includes all of you in the 82nd AB. We do wish you take into consideration in removing him to ease the relations between units that have seem to be pretty good lately. But dont expect it. I do apologize for my members and I hope my word are taken seriously cause its just unecessary drama. Salute
Back to top Go down
Dauman [82nd AB]
Corporal
Corporal
Dauman [82nd AB]

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 pm

I do believe this issue is being dragged out far too much and being handled very childishly, sometimes people do things, friends and family, that we do not agree with, but the mature thing to do would be to forgive and forget, i have first hand experience when i say, EVERYONE deserves a second chance, and people over the course of time do indeed change, I also understand feelings can be hurt, but once again, 2nd chances are always the right way of going, viper has been punished and now tormented on the forums through these arguments, im sure he is willing to move on and start clean, i think you should give him that chance, if you do not, 505th TPG or 82nd, then you are no better and are just a child with too much power. Give him a chance to redeem himself, and do not shun those who are willing to, just because they do not agree with you. Yes i am new to this unit, No i am not new to realism or unit functions/structure, however i do come from a much harder line unit realism, and even we would allow for forgiveness even once, so looking at this as a third party, unbiased person, i can honestly say, lets drop it and give a chance before causing a fuss.

*Salute*
Back to top Go down
Westerman

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:36 pm

i do believe that this is his third chance, so 2nd chances are all over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mongler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mongler   Mongler I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mongler